We did not expect it to be so hot this early in the season. We are also low on water to irrigate. That has put our plants in jeopardy. So…we are selling everything we can at way below cost prices: Please come to the Chimacum Farmers Market on Sunday, July 5th from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and buy these plants. Help them to thrive by putting them in your garden.
MOST ARE ONLY 25 Cents!!!…as in a quarter.
No we will not make a profit, but they will have good homes. They are roasting in and out of the hoop house.
We also have lots of garlic for sale at a discounted price.
Here is what we have:
VEGETABLE STARTS all veggie starts are 4 for $1
- -Tomatillo – Mexican (flavorful variety used to make Salsa Verde)…
- -Winter Squash- Blue Hubbard, Delicata, Butternut, Red kuri, Sweet Dumpling
- -Summer Squash – zucchini, yellow crookneck
- -Peppers – Green and Yellow, Early Jalepeno, Anaheim, Habbs Cayenne
- Cucumber- Slicing and pickle varieties
- -Melons-early mini melons and muskmelons
- – Pumpkins
HERBS (culinary and medicinal) 4 for $1
- Tulsi – Holy Basil
- Catnip-Nepata Cataria
- Sage – Salvia Officinalis
- Anise Hyssop
- Spilantes (toothache plant) Acmella oleracea
- Thyme – Winter
- Mint – Spearmint
- Lemon Balm
- Greek Oregano
• NATIVE BLUE ELDERBERRY were $10 now $5 in gallon pot
Small pots only $2.50
Grindelia integrifolia, common name Puget Sound gumweed $5 gallon pots